Kent (soon to be Cleveland) Ohio
The Ohio State University, 2010
After graduating with a bachelor's in journalism in 2010, I decided I needed two more years of school to figure out what I really wanted to do in life. In May, I will be graduating with a master's in public relations from the greatest place in the MAC, Kent State. After that, I will be working at a digital marketing agency in Cleveland, Ohio where I can actually live out my pain as a Cleveland sports fan. Other than that, I spend my time trying new food and drinks, finding new music and attempting (emphasis on the attempting) to travel, all with the company of wonderful friends. I also have a Jack Russell Terrier named Woody who wears his Buckeye collar with ultimate pride.
Better Know A Blogger
- Favorite All-time Buckeye
- Ted Ginn Jr., without a doubt. He was the reason I fell in love with Buckeye football all over again.
- Favorite All-time Buckeye Game
- 2006 OSU-Michigan game. I'd always watched The Game on TV so I understood the importance of the rivalry. But as a freshman, this game made me feel what it's like to live the rivalry.
- Favorite All-time Buckeye Moment
- I have entirely too many to list. The 2006 OSU-Michigan game, freshman move-in day, graduation, and my entire junior year are a few examples.
- Other Sports Teams
- Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns. If I wasn't a Buckeye fan you'd probably think my life is miserable.